Technically Philly’s networking-event-meets-job-fair, NET/WORK, is an opportunity you don’t want to miss. That’s why we’re not only attending, but also sponsoring a coworking space along with Indy Hall at the event.
Why attend NET/WORK?
- A $10 ticket (free for students!) could land you a job with a competitive salary. Now THAT’S positive ROI!
- Before the event, you’ll get a questionnaire that identifies which employers are your best fit.
- Free headshots are taken at the beginning of the event, so you can spiff up your professional media profiles.
- Dev talks on engineering challenges, jQuery design, and JRuby programming can get your skills up to speed.
- Free coffee, snacks, and open bar are great fuel for mingling.
- Get career counseling from the pros with resume workshops, interview tips, networking guidance, and salary negotiation advice.
Join 50onRed and 30+ other local, hiring tech companies for NET/WORK at Union Transfer from 1PM – 7PM, February 4th. RSVP now to reserve your spot!
TIP: Check out the 50onRed job board to see our open positions.
For a complete agenda and more information, visit the NET/WORK website.